Dania READY - Hurricane Preparedness
POST HURRICANE IRMA
• Currently, there is no FEMA assistance site set up for Broward County. Residents can access FEMA related information on the Broward County website www.Broward.org
Assistance of FEMA
• Operation Blue Roof – residents can call 888-766-3258 for more information.
• Broward County homeowners with
• The City’s website has FEMA forms – see the POST HURRICANE IRMA link at the top of the webpage.
• The Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program is now available to businesses and if you have been affected, please call 800-659-2995.
• FEMA forms available at city hall and park buildings.
• Sign up for Code Red messages on the city’s website DaniaBeachFL.gov/codered
Blue Roof ProgramResidents can register for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Blue Roof Program Right of Entry (ROE) at a central location, from 8AMto
2500 W. Broward Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312