· Bulk trash may be placed out the weekend before the designated pick up. We are encouraging 48 hours so as to improve the appearance of the City.
· Please honor the 4/50 Rule: No longer than 4 ft., nothing heavier than 50 labs., and no wider than 6 in. in diameter, no more than 6 cubic yards, no co- mingled items.
· Please place items out no later than the night before pick up.
This notice pertains to residential areas of the City of Dan Beach. This notice does not apply to commercial operations or residential owners in complexes of five (5) units or more, or complexes that have chosen the option of commercialized pick up.
Bulk trash items are furniture, white goods (appliances), concrete rubble, mixed roofing material, rock, gravel. Place in a disposable container(s) weighting no more than 50 Lbs.
Bulk yard trash refers to all types of palm fronds, large cutting of vegetative and wood matter which are part of a normal yard maintenance. All limbs and other wooden material must not be over six (6) inches in diameter or 4 ft. long.
** Please adhere to the following rules or your trash will not be picked up subjecting you to a fine. **
· Bag all loose grass clippings and leaves and place in your roll out container. These are NOT bulk items.
· The bulk trash truck will NOT pick up grass or leaves. These items should be placed out with your regular household garbage twice per week.
· Bulk trash items (furniture, etc.), bulk yard trash (tree limbs) and white goods must be separated and not co-mingled. The trash trucks will NOT pick up piles with these items mixed together.
· Never mix household garbage (food, bottles, etc.) with bulk trash. Place these items in required containers for regular garbage pick up.
· Bulk items should be placed in the same location as your household garbage for pick up.